VersaDrive® and CarbideMax® combination Rivet Removal Kit Inch Sizes (STC-ETOP4-INRR-01)
The VersaDrive® & CarbideMax® combination Rivet Removal set contains a selection of TCT HoleCutters, TCT Broach Cutters and Impact Reamers designed for the removal of historic rivets in Bridge and Steel Rehabilitation works.
With a cutting depth of 2" VersaDrive® HoleCutters and CarbideMax® Broach Cutters drill directly through the body of a rivet, removing or reducing the need to use harmful, high vibration tools such as pneumatic air hammers or 'rivet busters'.
Cleanly and efficiently core drilling through existing rivets also offers numerous other advantages including increased speed of working, improved safety, easier access and no requirement for heavy and dangerous compressed air systems.
Once holes have been drilled, VersaDrive® Impact Reamers can be employed to clean out any remaining rivet and enlarge the hole, allowing for new fixing plates, supporting steels and fastening bolts to be secured in place.
Supplied in a VersaDrive® STAKIT ETOP4 Full Case, for easy transportation, storage and integration with the rest of the STAKIT system.
- 1 x 11/16" VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutter
- 2 x 13/16" VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters
- 2 x 15/16" VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters
- 1 x 11/16" CarbideMax® TCT Broach Cutter
- 2 x 13/16" CarbideMax® TCT Broach Cutters
- 2 x 15/16" CarbideMax® TCT Broach Cutters
- 2 x 11/16" VersaDrive® Impact Reamers
- 2 x 13/16" VersaDrive® Impact Reamer
- 2 x 15/16" VersaDrive® Impact Reamers
- ETOP4 STAKIT Carry Case