The VersaDrive® Countersink is a premium quality countersink with fully ground flutes and Titanium coating to help reduce wear and blunting.
VersaDrive® Countersinks have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
Utilise the convenience and power of an impact wrench to quickly debur and countersink holes up to 16.5mm with minimal torque kick-back against the operator.
VersaDrive countersinks are available in sizes 6.3 - 31mm.
VersaDrive® Countersink Benefits
- 90º Point Angle for Countersunk Bolt Heads
- Safer use with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use up to 16.5mm
- High-Grade Tool Steel for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design
- 1st Impact rated countersinks on the market