The VersaDrive® Countersink is a premium quality countersink with fully ground flutes and Titanium coating to help reduce wear and blunting.
VersaDrive® Countersinks have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
Utilise the convenience and power of an impact wrench to quickly debur and countersink holes up to 5/8" with minimal torque kick-back against the operator.
VersaDrive countersinks are available in both inch and metric sizes from 1/4-1" x 82 Degree and 6.3 - 31mm x 90 degree
VersaDrive® Countersink Benefits
- 82 & 90º Point Angles are available for Countersunk Bolt Heads
- Safer use with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use up to 5/8"
- High-Grade Tool Steel for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design
- 1st Impact rated countersinks on the market