10X LONGER LIFE THAN STANDARD HOLESAWS
Extra Long reach version of the popular VersaDrive HoleCutter. Perfect for small diameter drilling through steelwork using a Pistol Drill where a separate extension isn't practical.
Ideal for applications where a metal plate is encountered amongst wood joists or where both sides of a steel beam require drilling.
These are rapidly becoming the go-to solution for fabricators and steel erectors needing to drill through heavy steel in locations and on projects where a rotary drill is more convenient and safer than a magnetic drill.
- 4" depth of cut
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth
- Perfect for drilling box section with inaccessible sides
- Use in standard 1/2" drill chuck
- Use with magnet drill adapter
- One piece design includes arbor & (replaceable) pilot drill
- Combine with the multisink tool to broach & countersink in one operation
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills
- Good results can be achieved with SDS Drills when used in Rotary Only mode
- Replace supplied pilot drill with 101035P-02 ejector pin for use with a Magnet Drill or MultiSink
- Suitable for use on Stainless Steel
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life