VersaDrive® Metal Drill Bits
VersaDrive metal drilling bits offer faster, safer and more convenient drilling than traditional HSS bits.
Featuring TurboTip, impact rated bits alongside 8% Cobalt bits, products in the range are dual hardened and GoldMax Titanium coated, to extend working life, stop burn out and withstand the extreme forces generated by modern Impact equipment.
Suitable for heavy fabrication use, these bits can also be used to drill stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron and a wide range of other structural materials.
VersaDrive drill bits have a patented, non-slip Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills. They can also be used with VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapters for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills or Impact Wrenches.
VersaDrive® Drill Bits Benefits
- Fast drilling with minimal kickback
- Dual hardened for impact wrench use
- Precision Ground Flutes with easy chip clearance
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non slip shank design
- Incredible Finished Hole quality