15X Faster than Hand Tapping
3/8" BSW Taps are also known as Farriertaps- for horse shoe tapping
VersaDrive® ImpactaTaps are the first and only range of taps that are suitable to be driven by impact wrenches and impact drivers, providing at least 15x faster performance than tapping by hand.
With a specially designed twin-lead, cutting geometry - the dual hardening process with Titanium coating provides a fantastic solution for tapping holes in steel.
VersaDrive® ImpactaTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2" drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills (up to M10) or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills. They can even be used by hand in a socket wrench.
- Ground Flutes create the perfect tapped hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for use with impact tools
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- Wide range of sizes
- Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Check the minimum torque requirement
- Tapping Stainless Steel requires higher impact torque
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life