THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS- CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
Spiral flute design for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench. Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity (so each diameter size-step drills up to 5mm depth)
Self Starting drill tip for creating new holes in seconds, as well as hole enlargement
VersaDrive® Step Drills have a reinforced hex shank with increased strength for greater feed rates. The non-slip shank design provides a secure hold with all standard drill chucks, preventing slippage.
VersaDrive® Step Drill Bits have a heavy-duty, 135° split point geometry as standard, providing extremely accurate drill-point starting on a wide range of materials.
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- Precision ground flutes with deep web design for easy chip clearance
- 135° SPLIT point angle for easy starting and high accuracy
- 8% Cobalt for long life and endurance in structural steel and hard metals
- Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop heat burn-out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Excellent life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills or drill presses
- Suitable for stainless and harder materials if used at low RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life