THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS, ALLOWING THE USER TO CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
Featuring a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market Leading 3/16" (5mm) thick drilling capacity.
VersaDrive Step Drills have a patented nonslip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or Pistol Drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Market leading 3/16" (5mm) thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for use with Impact tools
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance
- 118º split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating stops burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- For fastest performance use on Impact Wrenches & Impact Drivers
- Suitable for stainless and harder materials if used at low RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life
- Excellent life and performance when used with rotary Pistol Drills or Pillar Drills