The VersaDrive® V35 Rivet Removal Starter Kit combines the best in portable rivet removal solutions.
The kit includes the most versatile, lightweight compact magnet drill on the market, alongside tooling to core drill through historic rivets, clean out and enlarge connection holes and store, transport and protect tooling and accessories whilst moving to, from and around site.
Using the V35, operators can cleanly and efficiently core drill through existing rivets instead of employing harmful, high vibration pneumatic rivet busters. This offers numerous advantages including increased speed of working, improved safety, easier access and no requirement for heavy and dangerous compressed air systems.
Once a rivet has been core drilled, VersaDrive® Impact Reamers can be employed to clean out and enlarge the hole, allowing for new fixing plates, supporting steels and fastening bolts to be secured in place.
The kit is supplied in a complete VersaDrive® STAKIT combination STAK for easy transportation, storage and access to tooling where and when needed.
- 1 x VersaDrive® and CarbideMax® Combination Rivet Removal Kit
- 1 x VersaDrive® V35 Compact Magnet Drill
- 1 x VersaDrive® Rapid-Lock Magnet Drill Adapter
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Mid Case w. 8 organiser boxes and lubricant insert (lubricant not included)
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Base 200 Case
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Site Cart